Monday 15 August 2016

Book Week

Grandparents and Whanau Open Morning

Today we celebrated our love of books and reading with our Grandparents and families.
We have an exciting 'book week' planned, with different activities each day.

It was wonderful to see so many grandparents and family members join us
to share stories, make bookmarks, play games and ask the 
children in Ruma Piwakawaka about our learning.

Here are some pictures of our morning:









Noah said –"I liked my grandparents reading to me."

 Harry said – "I liked having a shared morning tea."

Aston said  "I liked my mum reading my favourite books to me."

Zach said "I liked my parents looking at my writing."

Tui said "I liked my mummy because she helped me do my writing."

Charlotte said "When Alanna and I and my grandma played with the playdough it was fun."

Alanna said "I liked reading to my parents."









Our grandparents and families even came to PMP with us to check out what we do.

Then we had a shared morning tea together!



Thanks for coming everyone.



2 comments:

  1. Keegans nana enjoyed coming to see his classroom. Keegans mum forgot to tell her to go across to Weka too - ooops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked playing with my poppa because we played snakes and ladders.

    ReplyDelete